Environmental Management Policy
It is the Company’s policy to put its environmental statement into practice by observing all relevant legislation, regulations and Government guidelines.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers, employees and sub-contractors to do the same.
Our objectives with respect to the management of environment include the following:
- Ensure our policy is understood by all employees and sub-contractors, implemented and maintained for all Company operations.
- Comply with applicable legislation, consents and codes issued at European, National & Local levels, and adopt a proactive approach to future requirements.
- Minimise waste wherever practicable, and where waste is inevitable, ensure segregation and reuse or recycling rather than general disposal
- Keep our sites clean and tidy to ensure minimum disturbance and disruption to our clients, their neighbours and surroundings
- Provide our employees with appropriate environmental training in order to reduce waste
- Update, our Environmental Policy annually in consultation with staff, associates and customers
- Seek to use the most environmentally efficient transport to meet our needs